Without Jungheinrich, your shopping trolley would probably be empty. Every day, our trucks move millions of goods in logistics centres globally.
Jungheinrich is one of the top three leading companies in the material handling equipment and Intralogistics sectors worldwide – and we are very interested in speaking with you further about your career.
Jungheinrich has evolved from a producer of forklifts to a manufacturing logistics service provider achieving an annual turnover of over £2.5 billion. Today, we employ over 14500 employees, thereof in Europe alone over 800 sales consultants, as well as more than 4200 mobile service engineers, maintain a close-knit network providing quality consulting and comprehensive service.
In short, your role within Jungheinrich will play a crucial part in providing the customer with complete peace of mind in managing their intra-company logistics.
- To provide full and comprehensive administration support for Engineers, Dispatchers and Service Management for all service activities of the region to ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered and all KPIs are achieved.
- Full and comprehensive administration support to Service customers and suppliers (Internal and External)
- Ensure correct and swift processing of all work recorded in SAP
- Processing and control of sub contract orders and invoicing
- Preparation of SAP quotations for external repairs
- Raising any necessary Credit and Debits
- Raising Purchase Orders for suppliers, follow up, control and monitor
- Provide cover for Service Dispatcher when required
- Build a strong and positive relationship with customers, engineers and colleagues
- Processing service reports through to invoice
- Invoice queries and resolution/escalation as required
- Proactive follow up of quotations raised for external repairs and PM contracts
- Control and resolution of all SAP error reports
- System cleansing as required referring to the error logs.
- Process engineer’s timesheets, checking for accuracy, productivity, overtime
- Allocate and order Sub–contracted work
- Handling and filing of Paperwork
- Handling and logging of customer calls efficiently and by agreed procedure
- Participate in regular ASM / Admin / Dispatch meetings.
- Participate in regular Engineer meetings General office duties
- To raise and follow up new Customer request forms
- To ensure all Customer Processes are followed and SLA are adhered to
- Maintain and amend Customers CRM database
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in handling stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures
- Strong admin experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Excel & Word experience
- Attention to Detail
- Resilience and Tenacity
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.