Jump Crypto is committed to building and standing up critical infrastructure needed to catalyze the growth of the crypto ecosystem. We're builders, partners, and traders who take a long-term view of crypto's prospects and operate to unlock the full potential of open, community-driven networks. Since our inception as a skunkworks intern project in late 2015, we've grown into a dynamic and seasoned team of high performing players across a range of functions. Today, we play an important role in the development of some of the largest and most innovative crypto communities.
Jump Crypto is the crypto division of Jump Trading Group, a research driven quantitative trading firm that's one of the largest traders by volume across traditional asset classes. For more on our history, culture and the road ahead read our blog here.
As a Front-End Developer at Jump Crypto, you’ll be part of a team responsible for developing excellent UIs to support existing operations and enable future growth.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will work with internal users to build fast, informative, and user-friendly React apps. These apps will be the eyes of the team—monitoring trading activities in real-time with data-dense displays—and its hands—controlling our complex automated systems.
Skills You'll Need:
- Passion for development, strong work ethic, and drive to continually learn and improve
- Desire to make awesome front-ends which users enjoy using on a daily basis
- Ability to write reliable and readable code, and provide code review feedback to others
- Appreciation of the balance between beautiful abstractions vs. actually shipping code
- Reliable and predictable availability
- UX design is a big plus (please show a portfolio of previous work).
- Experience with libraries for grids / charting / visualization (such as d3.js, ag-grid, React Charts, etc)
- Experience in the trading industry
- Experience with unit testing front-end code with Jest, or a similar testing library