Jump Crypto is committed to building and standing up critical infrastructure needed to catalyze the growth of the crypto ecosystem. We're builders, partners, and traders who take a long-term view of crypto's prospects and operate to unlock the full potential of open, community-driven networks. Since our inception as a skunkworks intern project in late 2015, we've grown into a dynamic and seasoned team of high performing players across a range of functions. Today, we play an important role in the development of some of the largest and most innovative crypto communities.
Jump Crypto is the crypto division of Jump Trading Group, a research driven quantitative trading firm that's one of the largest traders by volume across traditional asset classes. For more on our history, culture and the road ahead read our blog here.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage day-to-day crypto operations including fund movements, transaction processing, and reconciliations.
- Assist traders with daily tasks including settlements, loan tracking, account opening, and position management.
- Help manage internal projects including onboarding new exchanges/trading counterparties, managing API connectivity, and preparing for new trading opportunities.
- Assist the sales team in the deal-making process by ensuring legal agreements are signed and tokens are delivered in a timely manner.
- Become an integral part of new business initiatives by helping track and accomplish complex projects.
- Assist with account management efforts by serving as an initial point of contact for Jump’s trading counterparties.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills You'll Need:
- At least 2+ years of experience in an operations, clearing, or project management role.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency concepts such as wallets, blockchains, smart contracts, stablecoins and airdrops.
- Understating of back-office concepts such as reconciliations, settlements, data standardization and trade processing.
- Reliable and predictable availability.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and SQL is a plus.
- Understanding of basic digital asset security principles.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex trade and settlement breaks.
- We are a remote-first team, but the ability to periodically travel to the Chicago area for training and team events.