Founded in 2015, JUMO is a full technology stack for building and running financial services. Our mission is to empower emerging market entrepreneurs all over the world with powerful financial choices. Over the past four years we’ve grown our team from 8 to over 390 across 12 locations. As of July 2019, we have served over 13 million customers and disbursed over a billion USD.
We are more than just a fintech company and we’re looking for someone who wants more than just a job. The work you’ll do will require you to be intellectually curious, and a clear but passionate thinker, capable of taking initiative. You’ll work closely with our partner operations, engineering and product integrations teams to optimise system performance by fully understanding customer and business needs.
As Integrations Analyst you will be accountable for ensuring the day-to-day technical operation of JUMO’s core products through sound business analysis, project management and technical skills that mitigate against all potential bugs and that ultimately enables highest utility and customer satisfaction. You will be based in Cape Town and will report to the Delivery & Optimisation Manager (Africa).
If you join us, you’ll
- Proactively resolve business issues through monitoring, root cause analysis and implementation of technical solutions with the relevant internal or external teams.
- Escalating and following up on support requests or outages raised with our technical partners.
- Ensure system stability and early detection of bugs, analysing and proposing new methods to improve system processes and the coordination of product enhancements.
- Reviewing and reporting on integration health with partners technical teams on a regular basis.
- Building and maintaining technical relationships with partners.
- Maintenance of operational & integration documentation.
- Drive delivery of highest standards within required timeframes.
What you’ll need
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma
- Business Analysis / Product Owner / Project Management / Technical Diploma or Certificates will be advantageous
- Solid business analysis and / or product owner experience that focuses on technical operations of products, ideally within a fast-growing tech company or within financial services
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Logical thinker with strong problem solving and solution design skills
- Ability to prioritise and take in to account bigger picture and be flexible with regards to changing priorities
- Curious and hungry to learn
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong Office/Excel and SQL
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
Things you’ll love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring office space
- Working for impact
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate uncharted territory
- Solving stimulating challenges alongside international teams
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead