Juice Press is on a mission to create the most trusted nutrition and wellness brand on the planet. Founded in 2010 with the vision of bringing a healthier, more transparent lifestyle platform to the market, Juice Press offers an expansive organic product line as well as a variety of lifestyle resources. In eight short years, Juice Press has opened more than 80+ retail stores and is now recognized as the premiere organic “grab and go” health food provider. Juice Press produces an unparalleled selection of products and combines them with a short shelf-life to deliver customers a variety of fresh, nutrient dense products. Transparency, integrity, and great taste define Juice Press, and as they expand, the company will ensure that these ideals remain at the heart of the Juice Press brand. For more information about Juice Press, please visit www.juicepress.com and Instagram (@juicepress), Twitter (@juicepresstweet), and Facebook (@juicepressny).
Juice Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Systems Administrator – NYC – Will be responsible for administration of key software systems, project management, IT tasks related to the corporate team, and Store Level support for trouble tickets. This role is mostly devoted to support, but also has flexibility to help execute on higher level department goals. Reports to the head of the Technology department.
- Project Management and Software Admin
- Super Admin on key software for business operations
- Assist on inter-departmental projects and implementations
- IT Management and Security
- Administer servers file sharing, and corporate data
- Manage accounts/passwords
- Assist in securing and monitoring networks and endpoints
- Help Desk Support
- Help share burden of trouble tickets at the store and corporate levels, through in-person and remote troubleshooting
- Documentation - organize and update department internal and external documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years related corporate IT experience preferred
- Experience Administering enterprise software
- Proficient with different operating systems
- Food & Beverage Retail experience is plus but not necessary
- Flexible with hours of work and good at working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Passion for technology
40% off Employee Discount
Paid time off (vacation & sick days)