WHO YOU ARE:
The ideal Juice Press team member is an energetic person with a positive attitude. We desire employees who are eager to work hard for a brand that delivers the best quality selection of USDA organic products; and it’s a bonus if you have a love for fitness, health & wellness, and a belief in the JP lifestyle. If you’re looking to join a company with an honest mission statement and growth opportunities, you have found your match! We promote a fun, engaging environment to work in full time, while attending school, or pursuing a part time passion.
Job Summary and Mission
The Team Leader is an individual who consistently reinforces and carries out the mission of Juice Press to Team members and Guests alike. This individual exudes a sense of Ownership of the business during their shifts, and Leadership amongst their Team – particularly in the absence of the Store Manager. The Team Leader is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of their store while creating a World Class Experience for each and every guest.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts in a responsible manner that promotes the culture, values and missions of Juice Press.
- Ability to multitask during periods of high volume to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Provides quality beverages, bowls, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines and rules for all products.
- Understanding of inventory and ordering practices
- Communicates effectively with store manager in regards to store, employee and customer needs.
- Coaches and develops team members, particularly in the absence of the store manager
- Follows Juice Press employee handbook, operational policies and procedures (cash handling, dress code).
- Holds the appropriate food safety certificate
- Ability to complete all opening and closing procedures in a timely manner
- Adheres to and reinforces cash handling and loss prevention policies
- Leads and organizes the Team throughout each shift providing a World Class experience for all guests
- Maintain and oversee regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, addressing variables
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1 year Supervisory experience preferred
- Good communicator and multitasker
- Ability to follow manager direction and work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build relationships with customers in a team-based environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- FT Availability
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to walk up and down stairs
- Ability to reach overhead and move in repetitive motions