JUICE PRESS is out here on a mission to change the world by becoming the most trusted food and beverage chain in the market...a mission to prove that healthy can be delicious! We're out here looking for customer service pros — driven, hardworking individuals who are passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. If you are all of those things, plus some, then you've found your home! We provide team members with a fun, upbeat, fast-paced, work environment that helps pave the way for your career with training and development. Let’s talk benefits...we offer a 40% discount on any JP products, JP swag, vacation + sick pay, medical + dental, Aflac voluntary benefits and a 401K plan.
Come grow with us @ JP and become part of our healthy, happy, family!
Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to the success of Juice Press by providing customer service to exceed customers’ expectations. This job is vital to our success for our company by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. All team members are expected to model and acts in accordance with Juice Press policies.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts in a responsible manner that promote the culture, values and mission of Juice Press.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm during periods of high volume to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Provides quality beverages, bowls, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines and rules for all products.
- Communicates effectively with store manager in regards to store, employee and customer needs.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in team member morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers customer service to exceed customers’ expectations by responding to their needs with a sense of urgency.
- Follows Juice Press employee handbook, operational policies and procedures (cash handling, dress code).
- Maintains store cleanliness.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing tools.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- No previous experience required, but preferred.
- Serve Safe certification preferred.
- Good communicator.
- Good Multitasker.
- Ability to follow manager direction and work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build relationships with customers in a team based environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Available to work flexible hours including:
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/ or holidays.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time