Our Customer Experience Warranty Specialists are vital to Joybird’s success as they add value to our Customer Experience team by demonstrating strong communication and problem solving skills. The Warranty team is encouraged and equipped to assist with warranty claims and to ensure an end to end WOW experiences for every customer. Our ideal candidate profile would have 2+ years experience specifically solving warranty issues and assisting with escalation resolution. Bonus points for prior experience working with a furniture manufacturer or an e-commerce organization.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please note our teams are currently working remotely and will be for the foreseeable future.
- Process warranty claims from beginning to resolution; seeking solutions that are beneficial to the customer while supporting Joybird’s business.
- Assist and resolve escalated customer issues to ensure that every customer receives the best experience possible.
- Communicate directly with customers via phone and email.
- Resolve warranty claims, assist with repair and resolution for damage claims, and handle customer experience complaints to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Assist our leadership team to create programs and initiatives to make our customers’ experiences even better.
- Share your valuable insight with our product, marketing and technology teams regarding customer needs and feedback.
You’re a good match if you’re:
- You have 2+ years of experience providing warranty support, ideally in a furniture or e-commerce retailer.
- A nimble troubleshooter – You don’t believe in following a specific path to solve every problem and are comfortable making judgment calls. You quickly understand the issue and create a personalized/tailored solution for each customer.
- A skillful guide – You clearly walk the customer through the resolution and set expectations for delivery.
- An expert communicator – You know just the right way to respond, whether via chat, email, or phone. Good typing skills are a must (40+ wpm).
- A reputation builder – Your strong ability to display your expertise and exceed customer expectations means you’re the one shaping customers’ opinions of our brand.
- Resilient – You can quickly move past challenging interactions with customers. Remember it’s not personal!
- You Care - Being empathetic to your colleagues and our customers is a hallmark of our culture.
Our Core Values:
- Customer-centric — You are passionate about delivering an end-to-end WOW experience for every customer.
- Transparent — You exchange information and feedback frequently to strengthen relationships, ensure alignment, and elevate problem solving.
- Results-driven — You aim high and go beyond tradition and standards to reach our goals.
- Constantly evolving — You're never satisfied and are unafraid to be a better version of yourself.
- Competitive salary
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- 401k plan
- Ample Paid Time Off
- Furniture discounts (for friends and family too)