Joybird was founded on the idea that people should never settle when it comes to their home furnishing, but rather have the freedom to be boldly original. Our custom-made and curated furniture is built to meet the demands and unique tastes of our customers, providing a high-quality product that will be enjoyed for a lifetime.
We are seeking a Part Time Stylist (Sales Associate) to help us introduce the world to our brand and products.
As a Joybird Stylist you will be focused on delivering the best possible overall customer experience. As the first-responding front line of Joybird, dedication, communication, self-motivation and a strong sense of empathy are essential qualities in an ideal Joybird Sales Associate. (It also helps if you’re the type of person who is the proverbial Ice Magnate of Antarctica -- selling is important!) You must love a high-energy, ever-evolving, fast-paced working environment where your responsibilities are shifting, but the quality of your impeccable service and delivery remains stellar, no matter what.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn and become an expert on the full Joybird catalog and provide style advice and product recommendations to suit a customer’s unique needs.
- Assist our leadership team to create programs and initiatives to make our customers’ experiences even better.
- Share your valuable insight with our product, marketing and technology teams regarding customer needs and feedback.
- Relentlessly deliver an exceptional customer experience, building rapport easily and ensuring every customer leaves with 110% satisfaction.
- Listen and acknowledge customer feedback and complaints, empathize and present the best possible solution.
- Uphold and embrace Joybird’s mission and core values.
What We’re Looking For:
- A skillful guide – You clearly walk the customer through their purchase and set expectations for delivery and your strong ability to display your expertise and exceed customer expectations means you’re the one shaping customers’ opinions of our brand.
- Results driven - You seize every opportunity to create promoters and relish exceeding any goal put before you.
- Obsessed with the customer experience - You look to provide a tailored experience to each and every customer who walks through our doors. You have a knack for connecting with people and the ability to provide the solution they’re looking for. You are not satisfied until the customer is.
- A welcoming host - You are energized by interacting with customers and are able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time. You are able to lift and mobilize medium to large items up to 50 lbs while using appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Available and adaptable - You truly own your business and are able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Our Core Values:
- Customer-centric — You are passionate about delivering an end-to-end WOW experience for every customer.
- Transparent — You exchange information and feedback frequently to strengthen relationships, ensure alignment, and elevate problem solving.
- Results-driven — You aim high and go beyond tradition and standards to reach our goals.
- Constantly evolving — You're never satisfied and are unafraid to be a better version of yourself.