Jopwell represents and advances careers for Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes and across all industries to connect our community members with meaningful job opportunities. We work with the world's leading employers including, Facebook, Google, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Peloton, Spotify, the PGA of America, USTA, and many others.
We are looking for a Manager of Client Success to join and lead our SaaS Client Success team. This role reports to the Senior Director of Client Success. In this role, you’ll support our SaaS clients and the team that services them in their efforts to attract, engage, and connect talented diverse professionals with career advancement opportunities. This is an exciting chance to make a measurable impact in the world of diversity recruitment through technology at some of the country’s top companies, including Allbirds, Shopify, SkillShare, reddit, Bloomberg and more.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until further notice. This role is based in New York City.
What you will do:
- Build, lead, and optimize the growing client success team while partnering with the Senior Director of Client Success.
- Influence the future lifetime value of clients through higher product adoption, client satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Partner with the team and Senior Director to create a repeatable model to scale client success operations sustainably.
- Revise, document, and empower your team to execute on all phases of the client journey, including: onboarding, quarterly business reviews, ongoing client success, and renewal touch points.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of client success performance metrics.
- Analyze client usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities.
- Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase client engagement and product adoption.
- Act as a sounding board and problem solving partner for the client success team managing SaaS clients.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Client Success to serve as the voice of the client by surfacing key trends and insights back to our product, engineering, and operations teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Client Success to define the growth and hiring strategy for the SaaS client success team that you will manage.
What we want you to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in customer success
- 2+ years of people management experience in leading and growing a team
- Curiosity, proactivity, and a client-centric mindset to the table.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate difficult conversations
- Experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers
- Experience managing a book of client relationships from post-sale through renewal.
- A bias for action and ability to work effectively amongst ambiguity.
- A data-driven, process-oriented approach to client success with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v look-up)
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity - every employee is an owner!
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401 (k) Contribution Plan
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks and MetroCard monthly subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Regular Social Events
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Learn more about Jopwell:
Jopwell is currently a team of 55 full-time employees based in NYC. We’ve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Magic Johnson Enterprises.
We’ve also been featured extensively by both print and digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, and NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 and Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes, Inc. Magazine, LinkedIn, and Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as “30 Under 30” award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws