Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes and across all industries. We work with the world's leading employers, including, Beeswax, BlackRock, Facebook, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, One Love Foundation, Peloton, The We Company, The PGA, UBS, and many others.
Jopwell is looking for a CRM Analyst & Sales Operations Manager. You will be the Salesforce guru of Jopwell. If you’re interested in helping grow revenue and build out processes for one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Enterprise Companies, then this role is for you.
What you will do:
- Salesforce: Update, maintain, and customize Salesforce to make our operations and processes as efficient as possible. Provide day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
- Data Management: Drive data quality efforts and perform data validation and cleansing as required
- Reporting: Build and standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review. Create and optimize dashboards for use by sales, marketing and executive teams.
- Evaluation & Implementation: Compile, analyze and leverage performance data to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth. Proactively conduct ad hoc analyses to support the needs of the sales team and executive management.
- Sales Strategy & Forecasting: Assist in developing sales team strategic goals and constructing reliable forecast models.
- Learning & Development: Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Cross-team Collaboration: Work with our product and engineering teams to maintain a strong integration between Salesforce and our backend systems.
What we want you to bring:
- 4+ years experience in sales operations, business systems, CRM analyst, or similar role
- 2+ years experience managing Salesforce, including building new processes
- Strong reporting & data analytics background; Ability to tell stories based on interpretation of data
- Experience building sales processes and documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SQL reporting experience a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Collaborative and able to work across different teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset; eager to learn and expand the Jopwell business
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity - every employee is an owner!
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401 (k) Contribution Plan
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks and MetroCard monthly subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Monthly Social Events
- Free snacks and coffee
Jopwell is currently a team of 50 full-time employees based in NYC. We’ve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Magic Johnson Enterprises.
We’ve also been featured extensively by both print and digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, and NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 and Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes, Inc. Magazine, LinkedIn, and Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as “30 Under 30” award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.