Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes and across all industries. We work with the world's leading employers, including, BlackRock, Facebook, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, AppNexus, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, Peloton, Pinterest, WeWork, The NBA, The PGA, UBS, and many others.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our fast-growing team! In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and execute day-to-day marketing initiatives and engage with members of our community, bolstering our ability to move the needle on corporate diversity. Our ideal candidate is an organized self-starter who can maintain our schedule of blog publications, social media campaigns, and analytics dashboard. This is an exciting opportunity to shape a brand that connects diverse talent with some of the country’s top companies, including Facebook, the NBA, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, Adobe, Pfizer and more. This position is part-time, based in New York City, and reports into the Marketing Associate.
- Maintain schedule and execution of weekly social media and blog content
- Track and report social media and editorial performance using analytics tools into marketing dashboard
- Provide marketing team with insight on reported performance metrics
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and comments
- Stay updated on the latest relevant trending news and digital content
- Provide administrative support to marketing team when needed
Experience & Qualifications:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course (Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred)
- Familiarity with social media platforms, content management systems, and analytics tools
- Understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion for marketing
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
Learn more about Jopwell:
Jopwell is currently a team of 38 full-time employees based in NYC. We’ve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Magic Johnson Enterprises.
We’ve also been featured extensively by both print and digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, and NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 and Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes, Inc. Magazine, LinkedIn, and Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as “30 Under 30” award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.