Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell has been featured in numerous publications include Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., TIME, TechCrunch, Ebony, Black Enterprise, CNN and others. Jopwell was also recognized by Fast Company as a top 10 most innovative enterprise company in 2017.
We are looking for a Recruitment Program Manager to join our fast-growing Professional Recruitment team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to support our clients in their recruiting efforts and move the needle on corporate diversity. The ideal candidate has full cycle recruitment experience, from sourcing candidates to coordinating interviews to offer delivery. You enjoy engaging with candidates and corporate stakeholders, and working to develop programs that bolster recruitment outcomes and candidate success. This role is based in New York City.
- Lead day-to-day relationship and delivery of Jopwell’s unique value and services for a portfolio of Jopwell’s Professional Recruitment clients
- Develop and manage recruitment and events programming to connect candidates to career opportunities through Jopwell’s cohort program
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring smooth and positive experiences for Jopwell candidates and clients
- Partner with client recruitment teams to understand unique talent needs and act as a strategic advisor to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean searches, professional groups, referrals, and networking
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Identify, post, and market client roles, programs, and events on Jopwell.com
- Highlight and advocate for Jopwell candidates to Professional Recruitment clients, including promoting individual candidates for consideration and supporting candidates advancing in the recruiting process
- Partner with Jopwell Account Managers to gauge overall client satisfaction and collaborate on preparation for client renewal discussions
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years professional experience
- 3+ years experience in corporate recruiting role
- 2+ years experience in a client facing role (can be internal stakeholders)
- Event planning and/or program development experience
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- 1+ years experience in Program Management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks and MetroCard subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, weekly breakfast, and team building events
- A cool office in Union Square, with exposed brick and a 'living room' for collaborating with colleagues
- Free snacks and coffee
Learn more about Jopwell:
Jopwell is currently a team of 39 full-time employees based in NYC. We’ve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Magic Johnson Enterprises.
We’ve also been featured extensively by both print and digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, and NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 and Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes, Inc. Magazine, LinkedIn, and Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as “30 Under 30” award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.