Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes and across all industries. We work with the world's leading employers, including, BlackRock, Facebook, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, AppNexus, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, Peloton, Pinterest, WeWork, The NBA, The PGA, UBS, and many others.
Jopwell is looking for an Account Executive, you will be the voice of Jopwell. If you’re interested in growing revenue for one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Enterprise Companies, then this role is for you.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the growth of Jopwell partnerships through active outreach via phone, email, and demo requests.
- Gain thorough understanding of current Jopwell partners to recommend and identify areas of growth for the partnership.
- Be able to deliver the Jopwell value proposition in a manner that entices and generates curiosity with prospective partners.
- Attentively record and manage prospect partners and partner activity on Salesforce.com
- Manage and track individual quotas and KPIs
- Work collaboratively across numerous departments (Recruiting, Marketing, Content, Tech etc.) to ensure the sales process is streamlined and aligned with other key contributors.
What we want you to bring:
- 2 to 4 years of B2B experience, and lead generation experience preferred
- Self- motivated, eager and resourceful
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different teams
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, eager to learn and expand the Jopwell business
- Salesforce experience a plus
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity - every employee is an owner!
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401 (k) Contribution Plan
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks and MetroCard monthly subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Monthly Social Events
- Monthly Learning & Development Opportunities
- A cool office in Union Square
- Free snacks and coffee
Jopwell is currently a team of 37 full-time employees based in NYC. We’ve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, and Magic Johnson Enterprises.
We’ve also been featured extensively by both print and digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, and NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 and Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes, Inc. Magazine, LinkedIn, and Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as “30 Under 30” award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.