We are building a state-of-the-art cloud based platform for a multi-billion dollar industry. We use modern tools and technology to connect customers, towers and dispatchers in ways that dramatically improve their experiences. Our web and mobile platform is being used by enterprises and SMBs alike.
We're currently a RoR / Postgres / Redis stack hosted on Docker/Heroku, looking to potentially move to AWS.
We run React on the Web, and React Native for iOS and Android.
We're looking for a senior engineer looking to build a first class Dev/Ops platform.
- Continually improve Devops tools, processes and procedures
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production and Staging environments
- Deploy, manage, and support our environments, including troubleshooting of incidents
- Design automation frameworks, tools, and systems through continuous integration and continuous deployment that deliver the company's software into Staging and Productions environments in a very fast-paced environment
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Learn new technologies, architect, and implement new solutions to automate infrastructure.
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
- 5+ yrs professional experience managing production environments in AWS / Heroku for high availability
- Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services
- Experience with package management and deployment systems
- Experienced in different scripting and or programming languages like Bash, Ruby or Python
- Monitoring automation; make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the application level so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired
- Experience with the administration of Redis/ElasticSearch/Postgres
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, OpenVPN etc.)
- Valid US Work Authorization
- On-site only
Swoop provides simplicity and peace of mind in the chaotic world of roadside assistance.
Our software is automating an entire industry that has not changed in decades. We’re taking antiquated manual systems and redefining them into digital platforms, open APIs, and exceptional customer service .
Swoop software powers thousands of local towing companies, solving their everyday business challenges, such as dispatching, reporting, invoicing, and CRM. We also partner with car makers, insurers, and fleet operators to deliver a roadside product that is fast, transparent, and easy.
Our team is passionate about addressing real-world problems with digital solutions. We’re looking for enthusiastic problem solvers who are ready to join a fast paced team and make a big impact.
Here's a brief video about our Company:https://vimeo.com/206753666.
Learn more athttps://joinswoop.com.