SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate across Europe. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 400 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- An opportunity to contribute to the future of mobility
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- A highly motivated international team
- Development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly mobility allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Flexible working hours, home office, dog policy and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- You will be a part of our passionated, international, cross-functional team in Berlin
- You will develop the booking & rental system, the “heart” of our SHARE NOW App
- Working on both Front-End and Back-End
- Working on cutting edge technologies
- Responsible for features from beginning of development until release and run it on production
- Defining and following best practices and guidelines with your teammates
- Freedom to experiment and try out new approaches in solving problems
- Constantly improving your skill set
- You have at least 2 years software developing experience
- You have a bachelor's or master degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent IT knowledge
- You have experience in developing frontends (TypeScript and frameworks like vue.js)
- You have hands-on experience in Backend development.
- Kotlin and/or Java related technologies and frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot) are a plus.
- You have experience with continuous integration systems (e.g. Gitlab) and cloud infrastructures like AWS
- You are familiar with SQL and NO-SQL databases and messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in english
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are passionate for software development and curious of new IT technologies
- You are a team player and willing to promote a positive culture of team collaboration
- You like to work in agile and international environment