SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in eight countries across Europe. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are around 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
As part of the SHARE NOW Analytics and Pricing Team, you will be responsible for the topics that are related to pricing of all our products. You will be in constant knowledge exchange with all team members and always taking on new challenges. As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your technical and methodical expertise as well as strengthen your business sense.
- Assist in the definition of the future pricing strategy. (Free-floating car-sharing is quite a young business, and therefore lots of potential in the way the pricing is done.)
- Refine our pricing algorithms - how to combine all the different input factors like operational needs as well as demand and supply factors to a suitable pricing algorithm.
- Execute our pricing decisions in the respective tools to bring pricing to reality.
- Analyse the effectiveness of pricing measures and recommendations for further actions, and set up monitoring and analysis instruments to constantly measure pricing effectiveness (e.g. Tableau).
- Manage projects for the roll-out of different pricing products and initiatives, and coordinate market price studies for expansion into new markets.
- Prepare pricing decisions for the Board of Management
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Practical and academic experience (ideally to Masters degree level) in the field of statistical data analysis or operations research
- Programming knowledge in Python, R or similar languages.
- Passionate about data analysis and statistical analysis. You enjoy creative problem solving and interpreting your results in a business context.
- You can communicate analytical and technical content in an understandable way for different target audiences, both in English and German
- An analytical mindset, and an affinity towards data and facts.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings