SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate across Europe. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Company pension, flexible working hours
- A well located office in Paris XV nearby Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere and global Townhall meetings
- You are in charge of monitoring the Share-Now fleet in Paris (parked/rented cars, long-term rentals, spot checks for controlling service provider cleanings)
- You are creating orders for service provider (cleaning, technical maintenance, repair) and checking the quality of their work
- You are responsible for the communication with customers (collection of the key, monitoring of the long-term rentals)
- You are in charge of check, challenge and approve repair quote/cost estimates (under the supervision of repair team and Local Ops)
- You will be handling accidents and other damages (communication with customers, internal claims and damages department)
- You are creating and monitoring workshop orders and follow up of the reparation
- You are responsible for the Organization of distribution, yearly services, Infleeting and De-fleeting
- You implement the emergency plans (e.g. for accidents) within and outside of the office hours
- You are responsible for Order and management of accessories and spare parts and on street technical support (with the collaboration of workshops and service provider)
- You will Monitoring of software updates for the vehicle software an do Administrative tasks (mails and fines handling)
- You are motivated to discover an exciting field as free-floating car-sharing
- You are well organized and methodic
- You are flexible and you know how to handle different kind of tasks
- You have a good level of English (written and spoken) – A third language would be appreciated!
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are known for working in an effective, efficient and motivated manner
- You like working as part of a team, enjoy actively sharing knowledge and are keen to contribute your own ideas and expertise
If you feel, that your profile is the right fit - please send your CV in English!