SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate across Europe. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Company pension, flexible working hours
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere and global Townhall meetings
- You are responsible for growing SHARE NOW for Business in Paris
- You constantly hunt new business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects
- You maintain excellent relationships with existing business accounts
- You actively build a sustainable B2B customer network in Paris
- You take responsibility for achieving the assigned targets
- You represent SHARE NOW at events and fairs
- You have a sales personality and like to engage with customers
- You feel comfortable picking up the phone to connect with cold leads
- You own a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration preferre
- Or a commercial training with professional experience in the areas of sales, customer acquisition, market development, customer consulting
- You show a positive attitude and commitment, excellent self-organization, a structured approach, reliability, results orientation
- You possess very good knowledge of French in words and writing as well as good English skills
- You have knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Linkedin Navigator (preferred)
- You have previous B2B sales experience preferably in the mobility industry or car rental
If you feel, that your profile is the right fit - please send your CV in English!