SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
As part of the Business Development department, the Strategy & Innovation team is responsible to develop and oversee the SHARE NOW strategy. This includes the systematic collection and utilization of competitive intelligence & evaluation and implementation of new business opportunities. We are looking for just the right person to take on this exciting internship:
- You support new business projects during the evaluation, conceptualization and execution of those projects as well as modeling of business cases and caluclations
- You develop and apply appropriate methodologies for competitor analysis, market trends & new business opportunities
- You conduct deep analysis and apply problem solving & conceptual thinking skills
- You develop reasoned storytelling and content for executive level presentations as well as reports to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- You organize and document meetings and workshops
- You coordinate and communicate with various departments within the company
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or ideally Master’s program in the field of business administration, economics, business information systems or similar degree
- You have gained first experience in the field of corporate strategy, business development, management consulting and/or project management
- You have the ability to phrase complex subject matter into succinct points
- You are a team player with very good conceptual thinking and communication skills
- You are passionate and curious about new mobility solutions and technological trends
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have very good English skills (spoken and written), German skills are welcome
In addition to your application, please send us your earliest possible start date and how long you are available for an internship.