SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
We are looking for a talented product designer to join our designers, product owners and developers in Hamburg working on web technologies for our website, campaign landing pages, customer FAQs and account management. You’ll be part of a passionate team working to improve mobility for people in and around cities.
As a product designer at SHARE NOW, you’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle – from concept to implementation and optimization utilising your skills in information architecture, interaction- and visual design and prototyping. Your work will have a direct impact on how successful we are in convincing users to join our service. Your work will also empower users to manage their accounts more easily across platforms.
- You will own the design deliverables for the team at every step in the product development process
- You will obtain an overview of how we can optimise account management throughout our service lifecycle
- You will create wireframes to capture ideas and turn them into interactive prototypes with just the right level of fidelity to learn
- You will plan and take part in research with users and leverage the insights in your design solutions
- You will produce engaging visual designs and ensure that the implementations are pixel perfect
- You will contribute to evolving the SHARE NOW design system to ensure we share principles, patterns and styles across the different product teams
- You will work within a cross-functional team of POs, developers and designers working across our customer facing websites and apps
- You will work closely with our Content, Brand and SEO Teams to bring the message of shared mobility to new and existing customers
- You’re passionate about mobility and want to improve how people move around in cities
- You’re excited about crafting great user experiences that show business results
- You have +2 years of experience as a product designer or UX/UI designer working in a cross-functional team
- You’re experienced in working with all stages in a double diamond design process - from defining the problem to the final details of the solution
- You’re experienced in working with responsive layouts
- You’re used to working with a modular design system and/or CMS
- You have a basic understanding of web technology such as HTML and CSS
- You excel in your craft but you allocate time to continuously learn new methods and keep up-to-date with industry best practices
- You have a portfolio of work that you are able to show us