SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
As part of the SHARE NOW Analytics and Pricing Team, you will be responsible for the topics that are related to pricing of all our products. You will be in constant knowledge exchange with all team members and always taking on new challenges. As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your technical and methodical expertise as well as strengthen your business sense.
- You will assist in the definition of the future pricing strategy: Free-floating carsharing is quite a young business – so there is a lot of potential in the way the pricing is done.
- You refine our pricing algorithms: How to combine all the different input factors like operational needs as well as demand and supply factors to a suitable pricing algorithm.
- You execute our pricing decisions in the respective tools to bring pricing to reality.
- You analyze the effectiveness of pricing measures and recommendations for further actions.
- You set up monitoring and analysis instruments to constantly measure pricing effectiveness (e.g. Tableau).
- You coordinate market price studies for expansion into new markets.
- You manage projects for the roll-out of different pricing products and initiatives.
- You acquired during your university studies in business (with strong quantitative background), (business) mathematics, statistics or related subjects, practical experience in the field of statistical data analysis or operations research.
- You ideally bring experience in pricing and revenue management from airlines, hotel or car rental industry.
- You possess first programming knowledge in Python, R or similar languages.
- You ideally bring first experience in database applications. Experience in visualizing complex data is an asset.
- You are passionate about data analysis and statistical analysis. You enjoy creative problem solving and interpreting your results in a business context.
- You can communicate analytical and technical content in an understandable way for different target audiences, both in German and English.
- You strengths include effective and efficient working in a dynamic environment, an analytical mind and an affinity towards data and facts.
- You like working as part of a team, enjoy actively sharing knowledge and are keen to contribute your own ideas and expertise.