SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
Together with our team you are responsible for supporting our users for our IT systems.
- You are responsible for the timely response of IT Support requests - via - tickets, Slack, in-person, and process them independently
- You will handle onboarding / offboarding of our users, including user account life cycle management, hardware life cycle management
- You escalate issues to the 2nd level of support, if you are not able to resolve the issue, in a timely manner
- You have up to 3 years experience in IT Support / Customer Service
- You have good communication skills in English (spoken and written); additional European languages are a plus
- You are comfortable working with - Computing devices (computers, mobiles, internet / browsers, printers), online audio/video communication
- You like to work customer oriented and goal oriented
- You display a high degree of flexibility, adaptability, reliability, and loyalty
- You bring high motivation and responsibility
- You are passionate about the concept of enabling and supporting users