SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
- You will be responsible for creating engaging designs for digital and print for car2go, DriveNow and our new brand SHARE NOW.
- You will come up with creative ideas always eager to find the best design solution that is ‘on brand’ and ensures brand consistency
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You always think one step further and push our design to the limit
- You have a keen eye on design trends and possibilities.
- You will manage your projects and timelines independently while staying aligned with the Team and your Team Lead
- You are able to guide and onboard interns, work students or junior designers
- You will coordinate projects with external partners and agencies independently
- You have studied successfully in the field of design, preferably visual communication
- You already have 3-5 years of practical experience maybe even in a big (international) company or agency
- You have a proven track record of producing awesome designs that you can show us
- You are experienced to work with the Adobe Creative Suite and maybe also feel comfortable with video editing and a bit of motion design
- You are organized and structured and you stay cool, even if things go crazy
- You have good German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You are fascinated by the topics mobility, sharing economy and innovations in this field
- Preferably you have already worked in an international environment and you know how global teams work together
Please send us your cover letter and resume along with your Portfolio with relevant works.