SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
Our passionate team builds SHARE NOW's different web properties. They focus on providing an excellent user-experience for our customers. We are looking for someone that is going to be able to challenge the status quo and really help raise the bar at SHARE NOW.
- Working in a self-organised Agile cross-functional team you will work closely and collaborate with other SHARE NOW development teams making our app the best on the market
- You will have the chance to use your own individual innovation time to research new technologies and gain knowledge in your field that will help benefit yourself and the wider team!
- You will take operational responsibility for the services owned by your team, potentially taking part in an on-call rotation when required
- Occasional travel to meet with SHARE NOW development teams in different locations to help nurture the collaborative atmosphere we have built
- You will mentor junior colleagues helping them reach their full potential and act as an expert in certain areas
- You are able to build UIs as well as APIs
- You have good spoken and written English skills
- You've used a reactive framework (we don't really care which one)
- You understand how RESTful APIs work
- You are able to build complex, easily scalable and maintainable architecture