SHARE NOW stands for the world’s first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in both Europe and North America. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are more than 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
- You evangelize SHARE NOWs open source projects and increase community adoption
- You develop helpers and interfacing tools to simplify co-workers' lives, streamline workflows and automate tasks
- You build platforms for our internal developers to exchange knowledge, present ideas & solutions and to collaborate across all our locations
- You consult internally by assisting other departments in the choice of software
- You are involved in internal evangelism, sharing of new mindsets and demonstration of technical potentials
- You guide open source collaborators (internal and external) with best practices, guidelines and quality assurance
- You help to organize sponsorships and participation of you, team members or our developers at tech events like Meetups, Hackathons and Conferences
- You speak at Meetups and Conferences around the globe with a focus on Berlin
- You establish a cross-functional relationship with engineering, marketing, and other functions within the business to collaborate on projects and deliverables
- You must be willing to travel to industry events to deliver presentations and support onsite activities
- You create scalable content (blog posts, social media posts, etc.) to help bring awareness and understanding of our Product Teams, Technology and Open Source Contributions
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (nice to have)
- You have Open Source experience (Github profile welcome).
- You have experience in Public Speaking, Writing or strong desire to move into this field.
- You have good writing and communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- You have several years of programming experience on projects/products.
- You have an open and honest personality with a good sense of humour and a confident appearance
- You are good at networking and getting in touch with others quickly