Paradigm is a legal-industry leader in cloud-based software with three practice management platforms – PracticePanther, Bill4Time, and MerusCase – as well as epayments (Headnote) and accounting (TrustBooks) solutions.
What is the role?
You are responsible for the complete sales cycle from start to finish. You will need to educate the customer on what they can expect from beginning to end. You will need to be driven and have an ongoing strategy to educate potential customers, respond to concerns and questions, and have a keen ability to break the ice, create and nurture relationships. You must meet productivity goals and have excellent computer and communication skills.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect, generate opportunities, schedule, and run demonstrations, and close accounts.
- Possess strong knowledge of the PracticePanther program to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow up with potential customers promptly if necessary while determining and managing your pipeline.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services while increasing customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers and establish a positive rapport.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal team members and external customers. Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
- Must keep up with all new product features and updates
- Explore new firms and make cold calls, in addition to re-engaging past prospects to generate awareness of the PracticePanther product
- Must be able to work with other teams effectively
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years sales experience
- 1+ years SaaS environment experience, preferred
- Recent college graduate looking to jumpstart their career!
- Knowledge in the legal industry advantageous
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Intercom, Drift, and G Suite
- Experience in leading initiatives and succeeding in a team environment
- Experience with small and medium businesses and tech
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Must be patient, empathetic, and have excellent communication skills
- Data-driven individual
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with different departments
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Ability to handle escalated customer issues
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Must be personable and enjoy working in a client-facing role
- Able to discuss technically detailed processes and integrations with customers who are both tech-savvy and non-technical
Why should you join Paradigm?
Paradigm offers a suite of legal practice software solutions that help lawyers manage, automate, and grow their firms. More than 50,000 lawyers across 170 countries use our products to shift the paradigm of how they practice law. With four world-class all-in-one legal practice management platforms - PracticePanther, Bill4Time, MerusCase, and LollyLaw - in addition to payments and accounting solutions powered by Headnote and TrustBooks.
Paradigm empowers lawyers across the spectrum of practice area, geography, and business needs. At Paradigm, we are fast-paced, ambitious, and unified by a common vision to build the best legal technology products in the world.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation + sick and parental leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Budget for home office improvements
- Company culture that encourages work / life balance
- 100% paid PPO medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k matching, equity grants
- Bi-annual company retreats and many other fun activities to bring our team together (physically or virtually) as often as possible!
Paradigm is a rapidly growing legal technology business that offers a suite of product solutions to allow lawyers to automate their firms, get more done in less time, and focus on what they do best: practicing law. The business currently includes three leading practice management and online payment and accounting solutions – PracticePanther, Bill4Time, Headnote, Trustbooks and MerusCase.
Paradigm operates as a single business and team with multiple software solutions. Our software offerings have the ability to scale in different niches of the market, and the shared resources, talent, and expertise allow us to accelerate growth across the portfolio. Paradigm will continue to grow each of these platforms organically, while also looking for new acquisitions that can bolster our position as a leading legal technology company. Paradigm has ~100 employees based in New York, Florida, Washington, California, and other locations across the US.