Handshake is the number one site for college students to find a job. Today, the Handshake community includes 17 million students and young alumni at over 1,000 colleges and universities — including 120+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with nearly 500,000 employers recruiting on Handshake — from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is democratizing opportunity and ensuring college students have the support they need to find a great job and kick-off a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they choose as a major, and who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is hiring a Revenue Operations Manager reporting to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations on the Employer side of the business. In this high visibility role you will support the acceleration of growth in partnership with Sales, Account Management and Customer Success. The right candidate will be able to influence and drive initiatives in collaboration with our Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Legal teams.
You will work closely with our cross-functional leaders to build the capabilities required to scale Handshake’s go-to-market teams as we enter new markets and launch new products. You will be responsible for sales programs and solutions in improving forecasting, sales productivity and sales performance. This role will have tremendous impact across all our go-to-market functions and will have visibility into our entire customer journey from top of the funnel to customer retention. If you love partnering with go-to-market teams and leaders, are obsessively detail oriented and have a record of leading end-to-end projects in a rapidly-changing environment, this role is for you.
- Lead initiatives focused on growth, scalability and predictability in collaboration with Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Finance and Legal leaders
- Become the subject matter expert on rules of engagement, booking policy and sales process
- Lead core go-to-market processes including sales and renewals forecasting, territory management and deal desk
- Design, prioritize and manage the process and technical roadmap in support our go-to-market strategies and motions
- Leverage data and technology to optimize existing processes to improve sales performance and productivity
- Support overall Revenue Operations activities including requests through our RevOps help desk, deal closing support and sales compensation
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role at a fast-growing company or mid-size company
- Highly disciplined operator with a solution-oriented mindset and ownership mentality
- Understanding of B2B SaaS sales cycle, customer journey and go-to-market processes
- Strong project management, reporting, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, CPQ and other Sales and Customer Success operations tools
- Proficient in excel and data savvy
- Able to work effectively in ambiguity and quickly adapt to change as we scale
Bonus Areas of Expertise:
- Expert knowledge of excel, SQL and BI tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Knowledge and/or experience implementing sales compensation tools, forecasting tools, outreach automation and revenue intelligence
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.