Handshake is the number one site for college students to find a job. Today, the Handshake community includes 17 million students and young alumni at over 1,000 colleges and universities — including 120+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with nearly 500,000 employers recruiting on Handshake — from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is democratizing opportunity and ensuring college students have the support they need to find a great job and kick-off a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they choose as a major, and who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is hiring a Identity and Access Manager reporting to the head of information security on the infosec team. In this role you will be responsible for driving the Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy, implementation related to the core pillars of Zero Trust framework. This is an active, hands-on position, responsible for the planning, design, development, and the support of the identity and access management function and all its components.
- Management of user identities across all identity platform
- Migrating applications between identity systems and implementing them using authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth
- Be the resource for Identity Access Management, Identity Lifecycle Management, SSO/MFA, and Directory Services related tasks or projects.
- Develop automation workflows and integrations for repetitive or manual tasks
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Extensive understanding of IAM concepts such as directory services, SSO, federation, MFA
- Hands on experience with the Identity Management suite of products (SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, CyberArk, Oracle or comparable Identity systems) and of their design and implementation
- Strong experience with Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning, JML flows)
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security architecture solutions and principles Privileged Access models
- Good understanding of distributed systems, APIs, automation workflows
Bonus Areas of Expertise:
- BeyondCorp / Zero Trust implementation interest or experience
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
- Certification with IAM products including SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, CyberArk
$134,437 - $155,509
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.