Handshake is the number one site for college students to find a job. Today, the Handshake community includes 17 million students and young alumni at over 1,000 colleges and universities — including 120+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with nearly 500,000 employers recruiting on Handshake — from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is democratizing opportunity and ensuring college students have the support they need to find a great job and kick-off a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they choose as a major, and who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
As Senior Demand Gen Manager (ABM), you’ll be a key member of a growing team, helping to define and execute integrated campaigns and scale our ABM programs, which contribute directly to top-line company goals. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing end-to-end ABM campaigns targeted at specific accounts and contacts. You bring a persona-focused, data-driven approach to building marketing campaigns leveraging multiple paid and owned channels.
You’re extremely detail-oriented and not afraid to dig into the details of campaign performance, manage budgets, and drive to lofty goals and timelines. You excel at developing cross-functional relationships virtually, specifically with sales, SDRs, corporate marketing, and product marketing to grow account engagement, pipeline, and revenue in our high priority ABM accounts.
- Develop and launch omni-channel ABM campaigns (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) to engage target accounts, expand reach, nurture, and drive sales pipeline and revenue growth
- Partner with Sales, Content Marketing, Digital, Events, PMM, Creative, and University Marketing teams to plan and orchestrate multi-channel programs across paid and owned channels including email, web, display, social, SEM, content syndication, webinars, and virtual events
- Ensure timely launch of campaigns by managing stakeholders, agencies, budget, timelines, and processes
- Drive the process to develop account-based content based on persona, line of business, use case, and vertical to fuel paid and owned programs (with support from Product Marketing, Content, and Creative)
- Leverage data to inform A/B testing, optimizing channels, tactics, user journey, creative, and copywriting
- Work with Marketing Ops on program set-up, tracking, nurture, and hand-off to sales teams
- No MQL left behind: closely partner with sales leaders to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up according to established SLAs. Create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the revenue operations team.
- Define KPIs, forecast, measure, analyze, and report on campaign and demand activities on pipeline, revenue, account engagement, funnel velocity, and account reach. Communicate results with all stakeholders and provide data-informed recommendations to optimize campaigns.
- 6+ years demand generation experience in B2B SaaS; 2+ years focused on ABM marketing
- Demonstrated success leading development and execution of omni-channel programs leveraging email, paid social, paid search, content syndication, display advertising, and 3rd party media
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales funnels and the tactics and channels that drive impact across the entire customer lifecycle
- Intermediate data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Looker, Tableau or similar BI/Analytics platform
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple people, and projects with tight deadlines
- Proficient with the following tools: Marketo, Google Suite (Gdocs, GSlides, Gsheets), Salesforce, and Asana (or similar Project Management tool)
- Bonus: Familiarity with Bizible, Google Analytics, and Demandbase (or other ABM tool), Outreach or Salesloft
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.