Handshake is the number one site for college students to find a job. Today, the Handshake community includes 17 million students and young alumni at over 1,000 colleges and universities — including 120+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with nearly 500,000 employers recruiting on Handshake — from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is democratizing opportunity and ensuring college students have the support they need to find a great job and kick-off a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they choose as a major, and who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We’re looking for a Director of Enterprise Account Management to join our Employer Sales Team - working with top employers across the nation to drive their early talent recruiting strategy. You will serve as the primary leader for the Enterprise Segment of existing partnerships, reporting to the Head of Account and Program Management. You’ll work closely with the team to ensure they achieve their goals, build relationships with executives, and drive customer retention and expansion from onboarding through renewal.
You’ll be instrumental in building and leading a world class Account Management program for the category leading platform. This high-impact role combines equal parts people management, sales, relationship management leadership and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success managing revenue carrying individual contributors in SaaS technology company.
- Lead team of 5 Enterprise Account Managers to successfully achieve our client’s goals while simultaneously carrying a team quota to reach our organization’s revenue goals
- Hire, retain and grow the team to 8 Account Managers by the end of the 2021
- Drive team to meet & exceed quarterly NDR and logo retention quotas
- Effectively and accurately forecasts and tracks progress to goals
- Align Account Management objectives with business OKRs
- Maintain relationships with executives at our largest partners
- Assist team with renewals, upsell opportunities and managing their pipeline
- Have a mastery of negotiation, legal and procurement review so as to guide the team through those processes.
- Act as the direct supervisor of a team of Account Managers, leading them to achieve personal development goals and grow within the organization
- Build and maintain a library of training materials to onboard and develop team members
- Work closely with cross functional partners (like Marketing, Finance, Sales Ops) on materials and initiatives that impact AM function
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure client objectives are met and value is delivered via our product
- Monitor customer engagement and progress to goals. View customer satisfaction as a top priority
- Mentor, assist with account planning, performance management, metric pacing, pipeline generation, and forecasting for all team members
- A minimum of 5 years in revenue closing role, including driving expansion revenue
- A minimum of 3 years managing a team of individual contributors
- Proven track record of success with your own book of business, and regularly hitting team goals
- Experience preparing renewal proposals, forecasting, and account planning
- Experience with an evangelical sale, selling non-discretionary software to executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience using usage, data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- An impeccable communicator with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Experience leading in a high-growth business environment like Handshake
- A true business athlete, with the ability to self start, adapt quickly and dive in
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.