Handshake is the number one site for college students to find a job. Today, the Handshake community includes 17 million students and young alumni at over 1,000 colleges and universities — including 120+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with nearly 500,000 employers recruiting on Handshake — from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is democratizing opportunity and ensuring college students have the support they need to find a great job and kick-off a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they choose as a major, and who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Manager to grow and develop our Sales Development team. You will be responsible for supporting your team of Sales Development Reps and for building out the outbound function of the company.
- Manage a growing team of Sales Development Representatives
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines and forecasts to ensure above-quota results
- Collaborate closely across the extended Handshake Employer Business
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding and training new SDR team members
- Coach and develop your team
- Senior level experience in team management and sales strategy
- A minimum of 2 year of managing salespeople
- Working knowledge of sales tools including ZoomInfo, Outreach and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to develop and train sales talent
- The ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced environment
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.