Handshake is the number one site for college students to find a job. Today, the Handshake community includes 17 million students and young alumni at over 1,000 colleges and universities — including 120+ minority-serving institutions. We connect up-and-coming talent across all 50 states with nearly 500,000 employers recruiting on Handshake — from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more. Handshake is democratizing opportunity and ensuring college students have the support they need to find a great job and kick-off a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they choose as a major, and who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support our rapidly growing sales team. You will report directly to the Sales Systems Architect on the Employer Team. In this role, you will become an expert in how our company operates and how we leverage our core sales and marketing systems to create efficient processes across our revenue teams. This includes improving, operationalizing, and adding both data and technologies to Handshake’s existing sales infrastructure. You will have opportunities to work alongside Data Analysts, Product & Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Security and Customer Success to build efficient and scalable solutions across the entire company. You will also assist with the procurement, implementation, management, automation, and roll out of new systems and enterprise software for the sales organization. Ultimately, you’re responsible for ensuring that Handshake’s rapidly growing revenue team has the right tools they need to succeed.
The Salesforce Administrator role at Handshake offers the opportunity to work, collaborate and grow across a wide array of projects, including:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce.com custom objects, fields, record types, workflow rules, process builders, customized views and validation rules
- Work directly with our Sales and SDR teams to improve their workflow and usage of Salesforce.com
- Support sales operations and sales managers in creating and maintaining reports and dashboards.
- Build safeguards and systems to keep our Salesforce data clean and organized
- Provision new users, manage workflows and system configurations for key sales systems like Outreach, ZoomInfo, and Troops
- Assist, develop and maintain technical training materials related to sales systems
- 1-3 years experience working in Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM101) strongly desired
- Used SOQL, Data Loader and/or other integration/exporting tools in a business environment
- Experience working and communicating directly with end-users
- A love for new technology and are on top of the latest trends regarding enterprise sales solutions
- You have a strong understanding of the sales representatives role
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.