Handshake’s mission is to democratize opportunity for students and early career talent everywhere. We believe that every student should have an equal opportunity to build a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they major in, or who they know. The Handshake community includes 14 million students and young alumni at more than 800 universities. We connect talent from across all 50 states with over 400,000 employers recruiting on Handshake - from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of local small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is looking for an experienced, and dynamic, Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to lead our enablement organization, and build the strategic vision for the team.Your role is to optimize our sales process, programs and tools to provide customers with a delightful buying experience.
As a leader, you will consistently deliver a balance of data-driven, and experience-driven, insights to our sales leadership team while partnering with cross-functional leadership (Sales, CS and Marketing leaders) to help define our enablement strategy and drive its execution.
This role is the highest position on our enablement team and reports to the Head of Global Sales Operations and Enablement.
- Develop and execute a ‘state-of-the-art’ sales on-boarding program with ‘role-specific’ online training paths (Sales Enablement Software), in-person trainings (Bootcamps), and virtual classrooms
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the Sales Enablement Software; create comprehensive courses, ad-hoc updates/trainings (e.g. product updates), sales playbooks and innovative coaching programs
- Actively source and deliver ongoing enablement around sales techniques, sales process, internal sales tools and more
- Develop and maintain reporting systems for the sales team and leadership to drive accountability, engagement and measure program success
- Effectively design content to increase knowledge and competencies of our go-to-market teams
- Develop a governance process for sales enablement content, partnering closely with our Sales, CS and Marketing
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our go-to-market leadership and ensure enablement program alignment with the organization’s goals
- Help orchestrate & execute sales enablement ‘big-ticket’ events
- Demonstrated passion for competition and winning
- Experience developing and executing sales on-boarding programs
- Experience developing and executing online curriculums
- Experience delivering instructor-led training
- Experience with and strong understanding of how to effectively leverage state-of the art sales enablement tools
- Confident & engaging presentation and communication skills
- Comfort engaging with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Self-learner who can learn to use new technologies with minimal guidance as the role's tech-stack shifts to meet evolving needs
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.