Our mission is to democratize opportunity for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have an equal opportunity to build a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they major in, or who they know. The Handshake community includes 14 million students and young alumni at more than 700 universities. We connect talent from across all 50 states with over 300,000 employers recruiting on Handshake - from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of local mom and pop shops, nonprofits, startups, and more.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is hiring a Senior Demand Generation Manager on our Employer team. In this role you will be a key member of a growing team, helping to define and execute integrated campaigns that contribute directly to top-line company goals. You’ll create programs and content that generate awareness and quality leads across our employer audience.
You will drive activities supporting our revenue funnel, having a big impact on metrics tracked at the leadership and board level. You will have the opportunity to take on leading and innovating on our employer lead generation strategies and processes.
- Develop and deliver integrated, multi-touch content & campaigns for target segments that generate high quality leads to drive revenue and reinforces positive sentiment for Handshake
- Own and communicate employer marketing calendar milestones, which includes webinars, email campaigns, industry and owned events, and internal/external collateral
- Own execution of industry and other events for the employer team, including sales enablement, promotion, onsite activation and brand, and lead follow up
- Measure and report back on campaign performance — both high level and tactic-based. Communicate results with all stakeholders and make recommendations for improvements based on performance.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders, including development of internal communications/processes.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve and evolve campaigns.
You’ll work with these technologies:
- HubSpot (but Marketo or other marketing automation experience is OK, HubSpot is easy to learn)
- Salesforce - our CRM
- Looker - our BI/analytics platform
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales funnels and how different tactics and channels impact customer journeys
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. Ability to present projects clearly and collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Experience with analyzing and drawing conclusions from a broad set of data. Ability to turn that into actionable recommendations.
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized — able to successfully prioritize across multiple projects
- Ability to work creatively and demonstrate strong entrepreneurial skills in a startup environment
Bonus Areas of Expertise:
- It’d be great if you’ve worked in an enterprise SaaS company, particularly in the HR or Talent Acquisition world previously.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.