Handshake’s mission is to democratize opportunity for students and early career talent everywhere. We believe that every student should have an equal opportunity to build a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they major in, or who they know. The Handshake community includes 14 million students and young alumni at more than 800 universities. We connect talent from across all 50 states with over 400,000 employers recruiting on Handshake - from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of local small businesses, nonprofits, startups, and more.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to partner with leaders across the company as we scale our team significantly. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world-class organization and have an outsized impact across the organization.
- Focus on hiring sales positions for our Employer business--Account Executives, Sales Development, Customer Success and Account Management
- Work closely with leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates from diverse backgrounds to help build out our teams.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment brand.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work collaboratively across our Recruiting Team including other recruiters, sourcers + coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
- Provide an inclusive candidate experience for individuals from all backgrounds
- 5+ years of relevant full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally both within an agency and in house.
- A successful record of high volume sourcing and successfully achieving hiring goals.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong ability to screen candidates to ensure strong role alignment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience sourcing for sales roles
- Bias towards humility, curiosity, and humor
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities
- Great judgment and a history of working with highly confidential information
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with a team dedicated to our mission of helping students. We love to collaborate, make an impact and act with empathy throughout the entire hiring process. You will spend time with a diverse group of individuals who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- Compensation & Equity: Competitive salary and ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Monthly learning & development opportunities and mentorship program.
- Great team: Work with kind, hardworking, and fun people who are committed to making a difference!