Our mission is to democratize opportunity for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have an equal opportunity to build a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they major in, or who they know.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is hiring our first Sales Productivity Manager reporting to the Director of Sales Operations & Enablement, on the Employer Sales Team. As the first Sales Productivity Manager you’ll drive the growth of the program across the sales team collaborating closely with our sales leadership to identify skill gaps while also having a central voice around improvement strategies. You’ll work across the organization partnering with teams like HR, Customer Success and Marketing to move new initiatives forward. This is an exciting opportunity to make a direct impact on the sales team’s success.
- Develop and continuously improve a comprehensive onboarding program to ensure new sales hires receive an amazing new hire experience
- Facilitate workshops around skills, methodologies, and processes to uplevel and grow critical sales skill sets
- Continuously monitor and measure impact on the business based on your programs
- Own and develop our Learning Management System to include creating new content and finding fun ways to absorb important training or material
- Plan, develop and build out a content and knowledge management program
- Build and source new process or tools that will help sales become more efficient
- Plan, source, and run critical sales events to include QBRs, Sales Kickoffs, and fun offsites.
- 3-5 years of Sales Enablement or Learning & Development experience
- Knowledge of sales, sales process, and sales methodologies
- Strong presentation, facilitation, project management, and leadership skills
- Built programs that developed or measured key KPIs
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
Bonus Areas of Expertise
- Quota carrying experience is not necessary but a plus
- Understand how to use SFDC or other BI tools (e.g Looker)
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.