Our mission is to democratize opportunity for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have an equal opportunity to build a meaningful career regardless of where they go to school, what they major in, or who they know. The Handshake community includes 14 million students and young alumni at more than 700 universities. We connect talent from across all 50 states with over 300,000 employers recruiting on Handshake - from every Fortune 500 company to thousands of local mom and pop shops, nonprofits, startups, and more.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
Handshake is hiring a University Operations Enablement Lead reporting to the VP of University.
In this role, you will help support the University organization (focusing primarily with Success and Channel Partnership) by optimizing critical business processes, productivity tools, marketing optimization and ensuring consistency as we scale our team. This requires collaboration with cross-functional departments and using systems for all related business processes. You are a strong leader, very well organized, analytical, and quality minded. This is an excellent opportunity to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability.
- Developing an operational cadence for success and sales operations
- Dedicated monitoring and maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Developing strategies to optimize SFDC, Gainsight, other SaaS tools and data across all business units
- Developing key performance metrics, dashboards and reports to focus the sales and success teams on performance drivers
- Collaborating with Marketing to ensure proper processes, metrics and policies
- Implementing knowledge management strategies to continuously increase product knowledge across teams
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and lead through influence
- Customer success and channel go-to-market process development, policy and adoption
- Salesforce enablement and communications management
- SFDC development, optimization and processes
- Gainsight enablement and communications management
- Data integrity and consistency across all systems
- Sales and success tool development, vendor selection and management
- Sales and success metrics, analytics and forecasting
- Capacity and planning process with Finance/HR
- Help drive success culture, recognition activities & events
- 5+ years relevant experience and solid understanding of success processes
Bonus Areas of Expertise
- Ability to work creatively and demonstrate strong analytical skills in a startup environment
- Ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with cross functional departments
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of proficiency with productivity tools (especially MS Excel) and modeling
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Experience with Gainsight and other success operations tools
- Compensation & Equity: Competitive salary and ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Monthly L&D opportunities
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.