We’re looking for…
A Paid Media Manager who will be responsible for driving growth and establishing market share using various paid media channels. With a focus on growing market share and generating conversions, you will develop, execute, and optimize our media plan in order to reach customers throughout the sales funnel. Ideally, you have experience marketing to niche audiences and should be well versed in native marketing and social media tactics.
- Design, execute, and maintain ROI-focused Paid Social campaigns
- Enhance social and other paid media campaigns to maximize conversion rates with high efficiency
- Well-versed in the creative formats and CTAs that work best for each channel
- Efficiently scale existing channels and find new channels to make sure each market segment can reach their growth targets
- Experience in direct response marketing and optimizing for conversion rates
- Collaborate to align campaign strategies and goals across the org
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Conduct in-depth analysis on Audiences, Industries, campaigns, audience targeting and overall channels performance
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy and landing pages to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in paid social platforms
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to scale acquisition channels and achieve growth targets consistently.
- Paid social marketing: 3 years or more
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets and campaigns on Facebook, TikTok, & YouTube
- An analytical mindset and be well-versed in working with metrics and reporting in each native social platform, including Google Analytics
- A passion for excellence, iterating and working to identify the winning mix of channels, messaging and campaign techniques.
- Email and Native Marketing a plus.
Joining the team means you’ll join us as we go looking for trouble (so we can solve it!). That means that you will exemplify our behaviors.
1. Tenacious – You’re persistent and persevering. You’re resilient. You never give up.
2. Attentive – You’re great at listening and observing. Your understanding drives empathy and shapes what we create and how we respond.
3. Clever – You’re not just smart. You’re ingenious, bright and skilled. Ready to figure things out. (You’re also not afraid of being clever. Think witty and unexpected with a dash of humor)
4. Celebratory – This is more than pride. You’re affirming—you see and cheer on personal wins, set and met goals and the community around us.
Things that will accelerate your success at Daylight…
Understanding of the LGBT+ market through professional or lived experience, for example as family or friends of LGBT+ people; participating in LGBT+ allyship activities and/or direct service provision to LGBT+ people in a professional setting.
Daylight’s value, Attentive, means that we aim to create a culture of empathy where everyone can belong and be their real authentic selves in the office. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, though we have strict policies in place against racism, homophobia, biphobia and transphobia. LGBT+ people have a wide variety of lifestyles and we offer an affirming company (not just judgment-free), and you’ll need to be open-minded to work in our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.