Jobox is an AI startup disrupting the on-demand economy. Backed by top Silicon Valley investors that have invested in companies such as Airbnb and Stripe, we’re on a mission to drive innovation to a range of industries. Because we’re a small team, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales. That means you’ll constantly be learning new things and figuring out where you can make the biggest impact!
Our product is revolutionizing financial services for micro-businesses, starting with a place of record and payment processing for service technicians. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features and a seamless modern experience for our customers.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.getjobox.com.
In this role, you will:
- Define and continually enhance cloud software development systems and programs
- Work closely with the product to develop platform capabilities
- Write application code following best practices for horizontally scalable and distributed environment
- Deliver code in an Agile team environment
- Be crafts (wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across the team
- Lead and participate in code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards
- Provide architectural leadership in the technical aspects of products
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
Skills we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / computer engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years engineering experience in software development.
- Know, understand and are interested in distributed systems, scalability, operating systems, automation.
- Track record of exceptional personal results, routinely setting and meeting commitments that are a stretch for others.
- Passion for high-quality software development and the technology and knowledge that supports it.
- Experience with the following technologies is preferred: Java, AWS, Memcached, Redis, SQL and NoSQL, Graph database
- Own and Be part of something big
- Higher end Apple products
- Competitive base salary with a generous options package
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
Jobox is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.