We are looking for a strategic and sales driven partner manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our global partner network within the job board and career development vertical. Your primary responsibilities include identifying, on-boarding, and managing new partners. You’ll serve as the internal and external representative for these partners providing expertise on product features and monetization opportunities. We are looking for a strategic and solutions-oriented seller, with a growth mindset. Join our dynamic team and become a driving force behind our ambitious growth strategy. Unleash your potential and have a tangible impact by helping jobseekers to land a better job faster.
At JobLeads our mission is to enable jobseekers to land a better job faster. On this mission we are digitizing every aspect of career coaching to make it accessible and affordable to every jobseeker worldwide. We are active in 40 countries and our products reach over one million users monthly. We are a fully remote company with a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive, analytical and work to be a little better every single day. We aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Your Course - and what we expect from you
- Grow our global partner network in the job board and wider career development vertical through prospecting, pitching, negotiating, and closing new partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with platform representatives
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and propose effective strategies
- Drive decision making by achieving a shared vision and proactively considering the value propositions that tie all stakeholders together
- Use data and insights to support decision making or overcome customer objections.
- Engage partners throughout to confirm and clarify value and adapt the strategy when needed to optimize ROI
- Follow best practices when using CRM and other tools to optimize the sales process
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned goals including but not limited to: outreach, lead conversions, first meetings, prospecting activities, email campaigns, and pipeline growth
- Passionately deliver our message and drive home how valuable our products are to jobseekers worldwide
- A minimum of 3+ years of applicable sales/partnership experience for digital platforms or SaaS businesses with a strong record of past achievements
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, identify market opportunities, and develop effective business development strategies
- Strong presentation abilities to effectively communicate concepts and proposals to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to interpret and use data for informed decision making
- Strong self-motivation skills and ability to work highly independent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills balanced with creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize time effectively
- Ability and desire to work in an entrepreneurial, informal environment
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment - while maintaining the necessary sales acumen that drives growth and transparency
And by the way: You don't have to live in the Hamburg area. Our teams work fully remote and so will you. But of course you are always welcome to visit us in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 70+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- Flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Working from anywhere you like
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Virtual team lunches, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean.