You will be part of a Tech Team that is passionate about tech, multinational and located in different countries. But still keeping up a great culture, spirit, and commitment. Always enjoying the exchange with team members both on a professional but also personal level, your start will feel as if you have been with us for ages - in positive sense of course ;-)
As we are rapidly expanding around the globe, scalability and performance of our portal infrastructure is key to success. We are therefore looking for bright minds who love technology and strive for innovation together with us.
Your Course - and what we expect from you
- Maintain the infrastructure of our web applications and services.
- Identify bottlenecks and optimize the performance and costs of our services and systems with latest technologies.
- Prepare our infrastructure to be ready to support our steadily growing user base around the globe.
- Improve our logging and monitoring solutions to deliver useful insights and identify potential issues before they become fires.
- Manage and optimize our deployment and release processes support our teams to set up CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate effectively with our development teams.
- Work in an international team with colleagues from all over the world.
For this exciting position, we are seeking an experienced DevOps engineer with a solid background in designing, analyzing, maintaining and troubleshooting large-scale distributed system environments.
- 4+ years of relevant large scale system operations experience.
- Expert in Linux system administration, including storage and networks.
- Experience with AWS and classic datacenter.
- Thorough knowledge of continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience in delivering infrastructure services in multiple countries.
- High quality awareness, responsibility, motivation and team spirit.
- Proficient knowledge of English.
What you can expect on board:
Just a short overview of the technologies we are working with and that you are familiar with:
- Our apps running on: PHP, Python, Golang, Apache2, Nginx, HAProxy
- DBs and Queues: MySQL (Percona), PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Cloud: AWS (EKS, ECS, RDS, ELB, CloudWatch, CloudFront and many more)
- DevOps: GitLab, Kubernetes, Rancher, Terraform
- Scripting: Bash, Python
- Monitoring: Prometheus, EFK stack (elasticsearch/fluentd/kibana), Grafana, Nagios
- Linux (On premise, networking, file system, Docker)
And besides that and meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 80+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- Flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- A fully remote workplace with high flexibility - work-life-balance is not just a buzzword
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Virtual team lunches, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean - already in planning for 2023 :-)