We are seeking an experienced and passionate Growth Product Manager to drive user engagement and conversion rates in our core jobseeker product and customer acquisition. Reporting directly to one of our founders you will be responsible to continuously identify, prioritize, execute, measure and iterate product growth initiatives that drive revenue for the business. Working with your own engineering team as well as cross-functional data analytics, UX/UI and marketing teams you will provide actionable insights through data analytics. The ideal candidate should be an independent, collaborative, solution-oriented performer, skilled and experienced with using data to drive growth and easily quantifiable business outcomes.
You are a business-minded product manager. You’re constantly coming up with new ideas and think critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your efforts. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once. You work well under pressure, and you are accountable to results.
At JobLeads our mission is to enable jobseekers to land a better job faster. On this mission we are digitizing every aspect of career coaching to make it accessible and affordable to every jobseeker worldwide. We are active in 40 countries and our products reach over one million users monthly. We are a fully remote company with a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We look for people who are curious, inventive, analytical and work to be a little better every single day. We aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
Your Course - and what we expect from you
You will conduct a fast-paced growth process including diving deep into data to gain insights, conducting qualitative and quantitative research, generating and prioritizing hypotheses, running tests and identify winning techniques. This includes:
- Gaining a deep understanding of the problems jobseekers face
- Continuously using data, customer research and tools to understand consumer behavior within the mobile and desktop experience, ranging from funnel analysis to product interaction
- Building and owning the experimentation roadmap by creating hypotheses and prioritizing initiatives for increasing user engagement and acquisition to drive revenue
- Leading an empowered engineering team and collaborating cross-functionally with design and marketing to develop and implement growth initiatives with the biggest impact
- Leveraging your technical acumen to create an environment allowing for fast paced A/B testing at scale
- Partnering with marketing to build funnels for user acquisition campaigns
- Driving execution, making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Measuring customer sentiment through NPS, reviews, surveys, and referral activity
> 5 years’ experience developing features in collaboration with engineers in a (growth) product management and/or conversion rate optimization role within a fast-paced growth environment.
To excel in this role, you must have:
- A genuine curiosity to experiment and measure
- A "get it done" mindset
- A feeling for which initiatives will drive the most significant business impact
- A willingness to question assumptions and challenge the status quo
- The ability to identify and reduce friction in the user funnel and eliminate barriers to value
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven and methodical
- Excellent communication skills
- A deep commitment and responsibility to move the product growth needle
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in communicating with engineers
- Experience in analytics/ reporting and data-driven decision-making
- Experience with B2C products
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing and tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel to synthesize large data sets, identify opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress.
- Familiarity with user research tools (Hotjar etc.)
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritizing according to business value.
- Experience working with paid media channels and monetization is a plus
And by the way: You don't have to live in the Hamburg area. Our teams work fully remote and so will you. But of course you are always welcome to visit us in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 70+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- Flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Working from anywhere you like
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Virtual team lunches, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean.