In this role you will be responsible for the payment and pricing processes on all our international platforms. This entails the entire user experience from the minute a user enters the shop until the payment has been fully processed. This is a unique opportunity to shape the international growth of JobLeads and an entire industry by ensuring JobLeads is becoming the international leader in professional career development.
You are a business-minded product manager. You’re constantly coming up with new ideas and think critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your efforts. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once. You work well under pressure, and you are accountable to results.
JobLeads has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.You will be a vital part of cross-functional teams with a strong and steady exchange with our management. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Your Course - and what we expect from you
- You own the customer journey from the moment a user enters our shop and identify the highest impact opportunities to increase conversion and reduce payment frictions
- As the Product Owner in an agile environment you keep the product backlog within your area of responsibility and both oversee and structure the roadmap in alignment with all involved parties.
- You manage our pricing, the frontend of the shop as well as all the tools our payment provider is offering
- You’ll work closely with engineering to ensure the integration of our payment provider is always state of the art
- You drive planning and define detailed product requirements
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience and impact
- You’ll define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’re excited about the business impact of your work, and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- You’ll drive execution making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- You have 3+ years of experience across web product management (ideally in direct-to-consumer products/services) or consulting
- You are data and business minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure business impact. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests. You understand the impact your work has on the business
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of working independently and coming up with innovative ideas. This includes idea generation, research, building a roadmap of features and measuring the results
- You have a strong understanding of how web applications are built and the ability to participate in technical decisions
- You can initiate, drive and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and have experience in quickly launching products on a regular basis in an agile environment
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Your communication is clear and effective - you say what you’ll do, and do what you say
And by the way: You don't have to live in the Hamburg area. You can mostly work remotely. But at least you should be ready and prepared to come to our HQ in Hamburg on a regular basis.
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 80+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- A stylish office in the city-center of Hamburg, flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Remote-work option
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Relocation support
- Pizza-days, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean - as soon as Corona allows it again...