We are a highly data driven company and our Business Intelligence team provides the basis for all our decisions. It manages all data and reporting needed for our daily operations. It serves as a center of excellence for analytics, dashboards, and metrics, and is obsessed with optimization, automation and process improvement. The team works with all stakeholders within the company. It designs and develops meaningful analytics, dashboards and reportings and ensures everyone has access to accurate, and impactful data.
Your Course - and what we expect from you
- YOU ARE OUR DATA HERO: You are responsible for our entire Business Intelligence and will be the primary point of contact for all data related questions within the company.
- YOU IDENTIFY NEEDS & RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS: You ask the right questions, understand the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders and make recommendations for appropriate reports and analyses.
- YOU GAIN ACCESS TO DATA & BUILD REPORTS: You develop strategic plans to access appropriate and necessary data sources and design and build automated, standardized reports and dashboards as well as queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests.
- YOU DIVE INTO DATA: You develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning within your team and advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- YOU PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY ANALYSES: You apply excellence in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability and implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish.
- YOU INTERPRET AND SHARE RESULTS: Communicate findings to all stakeholders and understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact
- YOU ENSURE CONTINOUS DELIVERY. You keep the server running, and create and maintain data flows and query performance.
- You are passionate about data analysis and enjoy being a sparring partner
- You have 5+ years of hands on data analysis experience and bring along outstanding skills in Excel, VBA and SQL Server
- You are a strong strategic thinker and understand the business goals and how data can support and drive towards them
- You have the ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- You have proven ability to produce standardized, reusable, scalable dashboards and reports
- You are willing to grow and adapt to changing needs of a growing business
- You bring along first experience in Python
- You listen well and at the same time always represent your own opinion
- Your communication is clear and effective - you say what you’ll do, and do what you say
- Experience as a team lead is a plus
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 80+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- A stylish office in the city-center of Hamburg, flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Home-office option
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Relocation support
- Pizza-days, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean.