The International Content Management & Localization department of JobLeads is a cultural melting pot, and we are now looking for a dedicated full-time Content Data Processing Manager who will support us in becoming a worldwide brand.
We are responsible for all content-related areas of our business as well as the localization of our brand into several languages. Our internal and external team members support us from all over the world with their local expertise and help to prepare and maintain the data required for our proprietary technology to operate properly.
Your Course - and what we expect from you
If you are interested in data entry, content management, market research, localization project management, keeping up with the standards of the globalized job market, and are ready to take responsibility for our content preparation, maintenance, and delivery, then this is the role for you!
- Coordination of external researcher and localization network
- Recruiting and onboarding of freelancers with local expertise
- Online data research and entry
- Preparation of data sets for new markets
- Database quality control for existing markets
- Liaising with internal divisions
- Communication with external partners
- Preparation and optimization of reports
- Creation and presentation of concepts
- Staying up-to-date with developments in the global job market
- BSc degree in Data Science, Linguistics, Marketing, or relevant field
- Native-level English skills; additional languages a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Lateral thinker with a passion for online research
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, logical-thinking team player and self-starter
What you can expect on board:
Besides a meaningful daily challenge, the following awaits you when joining JobLeads:
- An international and diverse team of currently 75+ talented, passionate people
- An amazing team spirit and the passion to improve our product every day
- A stylish office in the city-center of Hamburg - although we are all currently working from Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours and absolutely no bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Budget for conferences, training and more
- Relocation support
- Pizza-days, regular team events and most importantly our annual JobLeads Sailing-Week in the Mediterranean.