We offer our customers a unique service of providing all senior level jobs in one place. JobLeads customers do not need to invest time to search the web for relevant job offers as they can directly access them on www.jobleads.com and get notified by E-Mail if interesting jobs are published. Currently we provide our services to jobseekers in 16 countries and 5 languages and we are rapidly expanding around the globe.
In order to provide this premium service to our customers, we have developed an innovative crawling, extraction and classification technology using intelligent algorithms combined with machine learning. This allows us to identify relevant jobs directly by the time they are published. After extracting and classifying the relevant content we immediately make them accessible to our customers. An international team of Product Managers, Researchers, Dev Ops, Developers, QA Experts and Data Scientists continuously make up their minds to improve our solutions.
Our Technology Stack
Crawling over a million job ads on various continents per day at an increasing pace, scalability and flexibility of our infrastructure is one of our highest priorities. Therefore, our technology stack is built on a modular microservices architecture which allows a powerful dataflow within the cloud and on-premise environment as well as between the different modules. To bring our ideas to life, we use Python and PHP as the programming languages whereas the foundation of our infrastructure include Scrapy, Kafka as well as Redis and Docker. Besides that we are continuously looking for new technologies and tools to make our processes more efficient.
For this exiting position we are looking for passionate and experienced Python developers who love to investigate new ways to master challenges.
If you love to work in an agile working environment and also bring the following characteristics to the table, we are looking forward to meet you.
- Become part of a highly innovative international R&D project
- Develop multiple backends of high load distributed services
- Work in an international agile team using SCRUM
- Use best practices of CI&CD and - WE LOVE CONTAINERS
- The chance to be an innovator
At least 3 years of experience with Python web applications development (incl. REST/RPC API design)
Good knowledge of SQL Databases, experience in designing DB schemas would be a plus
Experience with Redis and Memcached
- Good knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Familiar with the philosophy and principles of S.O.L.I.D and explain, why they are important
- Experience working with queues and Celery
- Experience working with Scrapy and web site crawling
- Flask or Django web framework enthusiast
- Familiar with Docker is a plus
- You love linux terminal and know how to deal with `awk`, `sed`, `grep` and other CLI tools
- Effective communication and prioritization skills and an independent way of workin
- Self-motivation and a hands-on attitude
If we've sparked your interest and you would like to be actively involved in driving our international growth strategy across the globe, we'd love to meet you personally. Simply fill out the form and send us your CV.