WeRide.ai is looking for an experienced technical project/program manager to manage technical projects to bring autonomous vehicles to reality.
You will be responsible for:
· Managing Autonomous projects delivery, including milestones, prototype builds, and launch
· Aggregating information from different team members to create plans and deliver results
· Resolving technical, scheduling and resource conflicts by prioritizing based on project goals
· Establishing process to manage changes for all components and vehicle builds
· Working with Purchasing, Finance, and internal engineering teams to deliver the projects on time and within cost.
· BS degree and 3+ years of experience in project management experience in high-tech industry
· Experience managing cross-functionally to deliver complex projects
· Affinity for working in a dynamic, global, and technology-focused environment
· Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Mandarin Chinese is a must
Preferred to have:
· Autonomous vehicle knowledge and experience
· BS in EE/CS or closely related field (or additional equivalent experience)
· Experience in JIRA
· Experience in deploying Agile methodology/Scrum. Scrum master experience is a plus.
· Previously identified missing or inefficient processes, improved and implemented them
· Experience with technologies used in self driving vehicles such as object detection, deep learning, computer vision, localization and mapping a definite plus.
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
· Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost from the employees or their families)
· Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Paid vacations and holidays
· 401K plan
· Phone reimbursement
· Gym reimbursement
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.