WeRide.ai Silicon Valley team is looking for outstanding Systems Engineers. You will develop, maintain, improve, test, and deploy software, hardware and sensors that runs on our vehicles. This includes developing fault tolerant systems that make autonomous driving interact with drive-by-wire, take sensor data input, process data and make decisions with high performance computing platform, provide extensive diagnostics and system health monitoring, as well as software that does sensor calibration, environmental data collection, and offline data processing and analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- System integration, sensor calibration and platform integration.
- Develop scalable frameworks to support many types of vehicles and sensors.
- Design efficient components and optimize existing software and hardware for limited compute platforms.
- Improve onboard software and hardware stack stability, safety and security.
- MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study
- 3+ years working experience in systems, platform or software engineering
- Expertise in automotive software development for driver assistance systems or autonomous driving systems
- Expertise in agile function development, sensor fusion, vehicle control, system safety analysis
- Knowledge of Linux, and development on Linux systems
- Excellent Programming skills in C/ C++
- Excellent scripting skills in Python/Shell
- Experience in working with suppliers
- Knowledge about automotive product development
- Driver License
Preferred to have:
- Hands-on experience in robotic and/or vehicle system design and implementation
- Expertise in vehicle software & network architecture
- Experience with GPS, IMU, radar, LiDAR and camer.
- Knowledge of ROS
- Experience in auto safety systems (ASIL B or ISO 26262)
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (no cost from employees or their families)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Phone reimbursement
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.