WeRide.ai is looking for world class coders to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems. We are looking for a Full-Time, experienced Backend/Infrastructure Software Engineer. We value top-coders and creative problem-solvers. You must be comfortable with building large-scale infrastructure from the ground up. You must be proficient in coding and comfortable with switching to C++. You must have a mastery over mathematics.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
- MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
- A strong background in the Tech Industry
- Experience programming in C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Data Infrastructure
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (no cost for employees & family)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.